Looking for your next challenge?
Come join my6sense! We’re a leading Ad-Tech company offering a programmatic white label native advertising platform for ad networks and media companies which enables them to build their own native ad networks for both mobile and web.
my6sense is looking for an experienced and talented Full-Stack Developer. The candidate should be a team player but also an independent, responsible person who can take the lead on developing platform features.
- 2+ years of experience with Angular
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- Good experience with SQL
- Server experience – advantage
Computer Science Student for R&D Team
Do large scale distributed systems sound interesting? How would you handle billions of events daily? Can you design a user-friendly UI? Is your code’s performance important for you? If you answered ‘Yes’ to all these questions, then come join us!
my6sense is looking for a student to join the R&D team and perform various tasks on all aspects of the system including UI, data analysis, infrastructure development and offline processes. The job is a part time job (50%) and we are located in Tel-Aviv, near Hashalom train station.
- Excellent CS students
- Fluent in English
- Curious and eager to learn
Technical skills which are a plus:
- Using Linux
Senior Backend Java Developer
My6Sense – a promising, growing, well-funded start-up, developing the next generation best in class platform for Native Advertising, is looking for a talented Java Server Side Developer with a ‘can do’ attitude and excellent experience to join the R&D at My6Sense.
This person will be responsible for various tasks from building infrastructure, data pipelines, take the lead on developing platform features, explore new possibilities and run POCs.
- 3+ years of heavy Java development (EE, MicroServices, performance)
- SQL experience knowledge of some NoSql technology
- comfortable with Linux
- proven record of excellence.
- fast learner, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great Communication Skills
- JS / Html knowledge
- Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Msc in computer science or other equivalent degree
- ML, NLP, Search
- Regularly reading the Apache blog.