Looking for your next challenge?
Come join my6sense! We’re a leading Ad-Tech company offering a programmatic white label native advertising platform for ad networks and media companies which enables them to build their own native ad networks for both mobile and web.
Senior Customer Support Engineer
Responsibilities include resolving issues, configuring our platform, and provide immediate support. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with technology-related issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be the person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Provide technical support within the desired SLA while maintaining high customer satisfaction for our customers and our internal media team.
- Research and identify solutions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved their issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar role,
- Proven work experience at the Ad-Tech or Marketing-Tech industry. Knowledge of Ad-Tech and/or Marketing-Tech leading platforms
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Supporting SaaS products
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize incoming tickets
- Troubleshooting skills, familiar with the OS diagnostics tools and utilities (SQL, DevTools, JSON, Postman etc..)
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and others
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Computer Science Student for R&D Team
Do large scale distributed systems sound interesting? How would you handle billions of events daily? Can you design a user-friendly UI? Is your code’s performance important for you? If you answered ‘Yes’ to all these questions, then come join us!my6sense is looking for a student to join the R&D team and perform various tasks on all aspects of the system including UI, data analysis, infrastructure development and offline processes. The job is a part time job (50%) and we are located in Tel-Aviv, near Hashalom train station.
- Excellent CS students
- Fluent in English
- Curious and eager to learn
Technical skills which are a plus:
- Using Linux