Looking for your next challenge?
Come join my6sense! We’re a leading Ad-Tech company offering a programmatic white label native advertising platform for ad networks and media companies which enables them to build their own native ad networks for both mobile and web.
my6sense is looking for an experienced and talented Full-Stack Developer. The candidate should be a team player but also an independent, responsible person who can take the lead on developing platform features.Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience with Angular
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- Good experience with SQL
- Server experience – advantage
Computer Science Student for R&D Team
Do large scale distributed systems sound interesting? How would you handle billions of events daily? Can you design a user-friendly UI? Is your code’s performance important for you? If you answered ‘Yes’ to all these questions, then come join us!my6sense is looking for a student to join the R&D team and perform various tasks on all aspects of the system including UI, data analysis, infrastructure development and offline processes. The job is a part time job (50%) and we are located in Tel-Aviv, near Hashalom train station.
- Excellent CS students
- Fluent in English
- Curious and eager to learn
Technical skills which are a plus:
- Using Linux
QA Engineer for manual testing.
my6sense is looking for a QA Engineer for manual testing.
As a QA Engineer you will play an important part in our company’s product development process and have the opportunity to get involved in automation projects. Our ideal candidate will be Independent, a self-starter, capable of multitasking and with a strong attention to details.
- Cross system manual testing
- Building and executing end-to-end test plans for both server-side and client-side
- Analyzing, reporting and following-up on bugs
- Reproducing issues that were raised by our customers
- Working closely with Product Managers and Developers on the team
- At least two years of experience in QA
- Automation experience: An advantage (Jmeter/Selenium/Python, JAVA)
- Experience with SQL (Preferred with MySql)
- Linux operating system (user-level)
- Relevant degree or QA course.